JUST JUMP....IF YOU HAVE LEGS: It wasn't me

05 May, 2006

It wasn't me

yo what up friends and fans. my post is finally here. I have been totally addicted to gathering so many friends on people fisher that I have been over looking the blogging experience. I am so sorry everybody, I know you miss my words of incouragment and supernatural strenghth. Well I haven't been doing much at all just hanging with aley a lot. No matter how long we spend it seems like I still miss her everyday. Harbor lights was completely awsome yesterday because I got there so darn early. Jon and Ali beat me and Aley at Scrabble on a dumb word known to noone exept ali herself "RO" Oh my gosh that had to be the luckiest ever even though me and aley had never heard of it in this lifetime so eeh I don't care we gave it to her anyway.
Work yesterday was pretty cool. All I had to do was teach parent tot and that was about it. Anyway J.C is here with me and he is going to say a few words

Just kidding everybody he is speechless and is a bit nervous about tonight with me.

Just kidding again wow I am full of those today. Me and j.c have no chemistry for each other. He is sexy though. I know Aley you have this angry face on you right now because I know how it goes. Me and j.c don't like each other like you and me do aley.

HEEHHEE!!
Well there is your words of supernatural strenght ya'll
Peace out fans
Cody Byrns

5 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

I still haven't totally figured out the whole people fisher thing, I think I need some help with that stuff. You'd think our 45 minute good byes would satisfy us for at least 24 hours, but it just doesn't seem to work huh? lol. Harbor Lights was so great yesterday, that may have been the best we've had! For some reasons and others. lol. And Scrabble...I'm sorry Ali and Jon, "RO" is NOT a word! I even asked two scrabble experts who have a scrabble dictionary (the gold edition) and they said no way was "RO" a word! But it's ok...cause I think they would have beaten us anyway points wise, but who knows, I'm a good sport. And I've known about you and JC for a while now...so its not a big shock anymore. Although I talked to Clint today and he was saying some...intersting stuff that we'll have to talk about late....hmmm. lol. Be worried. See you in too many hours. bye

10:31 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

You're wonderful...just thought I'd let you know.

~Your Girlfriend.

8:45 PM  
Blogger ali said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

that icon made me bust out laughing right in the middle of mrs. R's lecture!!!!!! hahahahahhaha

where the heck did you find that??

7:43 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

What is that thing?!?!?Holy moly! WHOA! That is pure insanity! You have an obsession with repetition! lol. "Stop"...lol. That icon is crazy, that's hot whatever I love it! lol. I had fun last night, inspite of the "Jacob Hendy Awards Night" lol, j/k. 22 scholarships or not, I'm proud of you for getting those awards. Just goes to prove what I already know, you're the best. Anywho, drop by the church after work if you can okie? Later.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Lifeguard said...

Ok

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home