JUST JUMP....IF YOU HAVE LEGS: 3 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL

11 May, 2006

3 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL

FINALLY THE END OF THE YEAR IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. I JUST WANT IT TO BE ALL OVER SO I CAN WORRY ABOUT OTHER THINGS THAN WHAT ESSAY IS DO IN MR.BATTLE'S CLASS. 3 MORE DAYS LEFT AND I HOPE I DON'T HAVE CAR ACCIDENT AND BREAK BOTH OF MY LEGS AND MY WRISTS CAUSING ME TO BLEED PROFUSELLY YA...PROFUSELLY. DON'T WORRY I WILL GET A COMMENT FROM TIM CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR OF THAT WORD.

OH MY GOSH THESE DAYS ARE SO EASY. YESTERDAY ME, JON, TIM, J.C, AND DAVID ALL SAT IN THE AGRICULTURE ROOM WHICH IS PRETTY COOL WITH COMPUTERS AND STUFF, AND WE ALL JUST PLAYED GAMES, WATCHED VIDEOS AND DRANK SOME SERIOUS SODA. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THE 12-PACK CHALLENGE I WILL LET YOU ON A LITTLE SECRET....never ever try and do that...I'M MUCH BETTER. I ONLY DRANK 5 AND A HALF, AND JON DRANK 3 WHOLE ONE'S. I DRANK MOUNTAIN DEW AND JON DRANK CHERRY COKE. LET ME JUST SAY I HAD TO USE THE LITTLE BOYS ROOM ABOUT 3 OR 4 TIMES THAT DAY. IT WAS SO MUCH SODA TO DRINK IN ONE HOUR.

WELL ANYWAY WE ALL WHERE SITTING THERE TRYING TO FIND COOL GAMES TO PLAY OR WATCH THE FUNNIEST VIDEO ONLINE, AND ME N JON SPILLED TO WEBSITE THAT HAD SOME FUNNY GIFS ON IT TO SET AS OUR PROFILE BACKGROUNDS. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM ALLREADY THEY ARE FUNNNNNNNNYYYY!!!!

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT IN TIME
SO LATER PEEPS

5 Comments:

Blogger T_Griff said...

FIRST COMMENT!!!
...cody, i'm not gonna correct your grammar. just your spelling...PROFUSELY.
only one "l"...
and, yeah...bleeding from serious wounds that could possibly end your life just before your school career is over...that would suck mucho a lotto.
Tim? out.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Lifeguard said...

ha ha ha

12:44 PM  
Blogger ali said...

Mountain Dew?! Tisk, tisk, tisk... cody cody cody... of all the drinks to choose from! lol So I have the "Banana banana banana teracota pie..." song stuck in my head. HOWEVER you spell that "T" word... lol.

Well I'm completely envious of you, jon, and aley.. I want to be finished with high school!! waaa... somebody call the waaambulence!! haha okie dokie... i hope you're weekend goes by quick, maybe your parents will ease up and exempt you from your grounding! alrighty see ya homie.

ali

7:27 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

hey handsome,
I am so happy school is almost over too. I can hardly sit in here anymore. It's 3rd hour and I'm going crazy? Why am I here? We could be hanging out, doing something so much better than this!!!! Sorry I was in a mood yesterday, I told you before, I get super stressed around the end of the school year, in fact, its probably good you're grounded this weekend so you don't have to deal with me. lol. Although I don't seem to be able to stay in a bad mood any longer than 2 seconds when you're around. All you have to do is look at me and everything's so much better. Well, I hope we get to see each other this weekend, but if not, then next week. ONLY two days next week!!! yay!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Lifeguard said...

I want to see you. I wil try and talk to my parents to see if we could do something. I will try hard

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home