JUST JUMP....IF YOU HAVE LEGS: 2 days left of school

12 May, 2006

2 days left of school

Well there are only two days of school left for the_SENIORS_ of course. I can't wait for the weekend to start even though I am kind of grounded, but I deserve it, It is just my age i guess, we young ones will never be free from our parents. There is a story I have to tell you all about yesterday at work. Elizabeth Parks from I think Lansing High is a nice person once you get to know her, but kind of on the mysterious side. I love to push people in the pool and she seemed like a perfect victim because she wasn't wet and she was complaining about the water being to cold so ya "perfect victim" right.....wrong. I pushed her in the pool and she got all mad, but not really. I walked over to Clint Gersema and bet that I could push her in again without being detected.....so I did....wrong decision... She gets out of the pool and walks toward her purse which is sitting behind the lifeguard desk. SHe pulls something out and proceeds to walk in my direction. I am quite frightened by this time, because I am thinking pepper spray, little tazor gun, knife, blunt object to kill me with....no it is a little black rose made out of tape.. kind of wierd huh..oh not even close of what I am going to tell you next. she is almost a foot a way from me. she grabs my foot and tosses me into the pool.. I actually fell though, but eeh. I emerge from the water, and cody wente asks what it was she was holding and she said it was a rose and that she wanted to marry me................I am thinking run away....so I did....Cody Wente was cracking up with laughter....me too, but I wasn't so happy....I was scared out of my mind.

Wow what I thought was cheep entertainment was another persons love potion.

I WAS SOOOOOOOOO SCARED OUT OF MY MIND

So aley if you want to kill her with those guns of yours (left arm and right) go right ahead and do it soon.

That is all my stuff for today..

later ya'll

12 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey! I think we're on at the same time, but I have to go! BOO! I miss you and I'll talk to you after school! Hope your day goes great! No, better than great!

~your girlfriend

10:17 AM  
Blogger stevai said...

maybe you should capitalize and bold that...YOUR GIRLFRIEND... cody don't go getting any ideas about elizabeth, what you said about being scared was actually a cover up for your true feelings. don't deny it, you told me all about it...

10:18 AM  
Blogger ali said...

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh........... that girl is a wee bit.. REALLY crazy..

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lifeguard said...

I know. Try being in my shoes at that point of time.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

Whoa, there's a fortune cookie on your blog, did you know? Oh man Cody, we're almost done! Almost ex-high school students! Holy moly! This is pure insanity! I'm so excited...a little, tiny, itty-bitty bit sad, but more excited than anything! I wish you didn't have to work tonight, we MUST celebrate!!! Well, I'll talk to you after school..our last day of high school.

PS: Jon, I resent that comment! lol

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lifeguard said...

that fortune cookie thing isn't the best thing though. some of the fortunes aren't excactly school apropriate

1:07 PM  
Blogger JC said...

CONGRATS CODY!! Geez, who am i supposed to hang with during school??!! THIS SUCKS...your so LUCKY!! I hate my class...its dumb...BUT, congrats none the less, ok?? Ok.. Chootles

JC

3:09 PM  
Blogger stevai said...

yeah you're SO LUCKY. i wish I COULD get out of school early!!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger CleanSlate said...

umm...that chick is kinda freaky. *shivers*
-kat

10:59 AM  
Blogger ali said...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CODY!!!!!!!!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger stevai said...

hello

9:50 AM  
Blogger JC said...

i love u cody lll ill se ya in monthlll
chootles

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home