JUST JUMP....IF YOU HAVE LEGS: I like green things

26 April, 2006

I like green things

Well hello all people from youth and just the throngs of fans. Of course I will be typing the news later than other people. I went to Metropolitan Steak house and ate a ceasar salad and a large order of seasoned fries. The aliey's let me join them. It is so weird because I had never eaten at Olive Garden and I ate with them the first time with the company of Jon at prom. THe metro steak house was next and I had never eaten there neither. So ya it was pretty weird. When we walked out Leslie that works there asked if I wanted a box for my fries and I said "no", because I hate microwaved french fries. I guess ali was in a "after prom" mood so she was mistaking words all over the place. SHe was wondering why I said like cranberry crunch rolls or something like that. It was hilarious, because that is nothing what I said, but hey it is all good. Good laugh. HA, anyway. tommorrow I am skipping school to go to Harley Davidson plant with my stepdad. I go every year and meet new people plus it gives me a chance to figure out which one I will buy one day. THis year is a new motercycle call the "Destroyer" It is only being made for one year. Not many of them no. Yesterday me and aley worked out and walked our Comm. Center for a while, before I had to work. We just kind of talked about some things like prom, and water, and green things. We seem Ryan and Eric there. (Ryan Holliday) and (Eric Watson) THey were working out and were yelling at us for walking around hugging all the time. It was pretty funny.

Well that is all I have for today.
Talk to ya'll later
Cody B

8 Comments:

Blogger T_Griff said...

that was kinda hard to follow...but it's all good.
FIRST COMMENT!!!
GOTA GO
tIM? OUT.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

Hey, I lied about having something today, well, I didnt' really lie, not intnetionally, but that thing isn't until tomorrow evening! whoot whoot! So I will be there tonight as planned. Anywho, cranberry crunch rolls, still cracks me up! LOL! I want to go to the HD plant! WHOA BABY! I would go crazy, it would be like a kid in a candy shop..well, I'd go crazy in a candy shop too, but I'd go even more crazy around all those Harleys! Take mental pictures for me ok, cause I want to hear what EVERY SINGLE ONE looks like! lol, j/k. You can skip a full description of one or two. lol. I'm still super excited about....uh stuff...well, you know! *HUGE GRIN!* yeah! I'll talk to you in a few hours.

12:13 PM  
Blogger ali said...

LOL oh my gosh!!! The whole Cranberry Crunch Rolls was by far the dumbest, most random thing that has EVER come out of my mouth!!! hahaha but it's all good, because it will always make me laugh!! haha. Anywho, an HD show?! whoa!!!! That's so awesome! When are you getting one? in college? after college? after high school?? lol. well i'll see you tonight cody!
ali

12:54 PM  
Blogger ali said...

OH YEAH!!! i got 3 out of 4 on your quiz!!!! go me!!!!!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

I got a PERFECT score on your quiz! Oh yeah, I'm awesome! lol! And those were hard, except the color and the sky diving one. 4 out of 4! yes!

2:10 PM  
Blogger JC said...

JC GOT AN A!!! 100%!!!! I deserve a medal i swear...ok bye cody

LOVE
JC

1:25 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Hey handsome! Don't worry about yesterday,I was just a little confused...lol, no biggy. I called my dad and got all that out of the way, it went much better than I had anticipated. We can discuss prom today, I'll call you after school to see if you can do our usual tuesday okie? okie!

11:57 AM  
Blogger ali said...

yeah you haven't been to my blog in a while! i thought maybe you had decided that we shouldn't be friends...haha just kidding.. well my history teacher is righ behind me so i'm gonna go. see ya tonight homie!
ali

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home