JUST JUMP....IF YOU HAVE LEGS: The Talent Show

15 March, 2006

The Talent Show

well one day of talent show fun is now over. It was pretty sweet. I hope all of us win though. I recieved pain when j.c. put a bass drum over my head. I got hit with a fake piano right in the face, and that hurt a little. I think I was bleeding for a second. The outcome was awsome though. Everybody was on their feet freaking out that we had "real" instruments or something. I am so glad my girlfriend was there to witness an awsome moment. I am so glad that we did so good. THe downfall of this moment is that it is over and I have to do something like it tomorrow when I have to actually sing to a song I have hated for all my life or at least as long as it has been out for buying. As long as I can hear myself it should be pretty good though. After the talent show we got to hang out with the aleiy's and ya that was cool. The food was about to move off my plate. Well tomorrow is another day I think. THere you go aley. a Post for ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

LOL i think i did see your food move... lol.. anywho. you guys ROCKED!!!! i'm so glad we got to see it!!!! you'll be even better tomorrow cody!! don't you worry!! alrighty.. see you tomorrow home skillet!
ali

9:39 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

YAY! A post! Much thanks! You guys were so awesome, I just can't put it into words! Oh man! I'm SOO glad I got to see it too! I wouldn't have missed it for anything! I'm super excited about today too, even though you may not be. You'll be great! I am 100% positive about that! And I'll be there cheering you on! Like your own personal cheerleader (ew, yeah, bad reference) ok, forget that, but you get my point! Don't be nervous, you'll be great! I'll see you in about...4 hours!

7:16 AM  
Blogger stevai said...

it was pretty sweet, but lame that we didn't win. I thought we had it, especially with all the time we put into it.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

You guys should have won, hands down, no discussion! Well, for what it's worth, I thought you guys were amazing! Really, you sounded even 20x better than when y'all were practicing. Hope you're not bummed, you guys really were amazing and I'm not just saying that because I'm your girlfriend. lol. See ya later.
P.S. I think Ali wants to have a movie night tonight, so when you get off work...if you can.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home